IFAST App is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information for its users / members / visitors who have a bona fide intention to contact and/or be contacted for the purposes related to genuine existing job vacancies and for other career enhancement services.
USE TO BE IN CONFORMITY WITH THE PURPOSE:
IFAST App and related products) or service or product that is subscribe to or used (whether the same is paid for by you or not) is meant for the Purpose and only the exclusive use of the subscriber ( Candidate & Organization)/registered user. Copying or downloading or recreating or sharing passwords or sublicensing or sharing in any manner which is not in accordance with these terms, is a misuse of the Platform or service or product and ADNAC reserves its rights to act in such manner as to protect its loss of revenue or reputation or claim damages including stopping your service or access and reporting to relevant authorities. In the event you are found to be copying or misusing or transmitting or crawling any data or photographs or graphics or any information available on IFAST App for any purpose other than that being a bonafide Purpose, we reserve the right to take such action that we deem fit including stopping access and claiming damages
The site is a public site with free access and ADNAC assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. ADNAC cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
ADNAC . will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this web site. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to ADNAC . to be placed on the website or application by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of ADNAC . ADNAC . does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the IFAST App website or application or any of its other website or applications / domains owned and operated by ADNAC .
ADNAC . does not share personally identifiable data of any individual with other companies / entities without obtaining permission except with those acting as our agents.. ADNAC . shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena. The user shall not utilize the services offered by IFAST App/ADNAC in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of IFAST App/ADNAC. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on IFAST App unless specifically authorized by ADNAC in this regard.
The user undertakes to use IFAST App for his/her own purposes. Using content from IFAST App for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from ADNAC is strictly prohibited.
Users undertake that the services offered by IFAST App/ ADNAC shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. ADNAC reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers maintained by ADNAC to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by ADNAC and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
Users shall not spam the platform maintained by IFAST App / ADNAC or indiscriminately and repeatedly post jobs/forward mail indiscriminately etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle ADNAC to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
The user expressly states that the resume/insertion or information/ data being fed into the network of ADNAC . by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. ADNAC . expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume insertion/information/ data so fed into the network of ADNAC . by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify ADNAC . for all losses incurred by ADNAC . due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the network of ADNAC.
The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and ADNAC . assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) online / off-line.
The User/Subscriber ( Candidate & Organization)/Visitor to IFAST App and/or its affiliated website or applications does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of ADNAC. The said User/ subscriber ( Candidate & Organization)/ visitor to IFAST App and/or its affiliated website or applications does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, he shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
The User is solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the Service.
The following actions will inter alia constitute a misuse of the services offered by IFAST App and are strictly prohibited:
Users are expressly prohibited from using or exploiting IFAST App and/or any content or data provided therein for:
- any commercial purposes such as creating alternate databases, extending access to IFAST App to third parties without prior written consent of the Company; and/or
- undertaking any business activity which is in competition with the business of the Company; and/or
- for seeking fees in any name whatsoever; and/or
- approaching candidates/jobseekers for any purposes other than for specific existing vacancies; and/or
- Sharing access with persons who are not contracted with the Company.
- Reselling the products/services offered by the Company.
- (Using or attempting to use any automated program, software or system or any similar or equivalent process (including spiders, robots, crawlers etc.) to access, navigate, search, copy, monitor, download, scrape, crawl or otherwise extract in any manner, any data or content including but not limited to adding or downloading profiles, contact details, or send or redirect messages from IFAST App;
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access (inter alia by hacking, password “mining” or any other means) to: (a) any portion or feature of IFAST App or any of the services or products offered on or through IFAST App which are not intended for you; (b) any server, website or application, program or computer systems of the Company or any other third parties and/or Users;
- Modifying the services provided through IFAST App or their appearance using any technology or overlay any additional offering on top of such services or simulate IFAST App services or its functions in any manner whatsoever without explicit consent obtained in writing by approaching us at legal@IFAST App.
- Accessing IFAST App through interfaces other than those expressly provided by Company;
- Attempting to breach or breaching any security or authentication measures set up by the Company in relation to IFAST App and/or attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Company’s system or network;
- Scraping, downloading (including bulk- downloading), replicating or otherwise extracting any information or data from IFAST App (by any process, whether automatic or manual) to offer any products or services which are similar to or may in any manner compete with the products or services of the Company;
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to do any of the aforesaid or deriving the source code for the Site or Application or any related technology or any part thereof;
- Circumventing or attempting to circumvent any technological protections used or employed by the Company or by any third party in order to protect the content on IFAST App and/or to exclude robots, spiders etc. from crawling and /or scraping content from IFAST App.
- Bypassing or Circumventing or trying to circumvent any service limits including but not limited to Search limits, Captcha limits and occurrences on different triggers
- Interfering with or disrupting or attempting to interfere with or disrupt (including by using any device, software or routine), the use of IFAST App or any computer networks connected to IFAST App, by any other User;
- Developing, using or attempting to use any automated program, scripts, robots, third party software or system or any similar or equivalent process (including spiders, robots, crawlers, browser plug-ins/extensions/add-ons, iframes on third party sites, mirroring, HTML parsers etc.) to access, navigate, search, copy, monitor, download, scrape, crawl or otherwise extract or modify in any manner, any data or content from IFAST App without explicit consent obtained in writing by approaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Impersonating any other person or entity, or making any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Forging headers or in any manner manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- Stalking, threatening, or in any manner harassing any other User;
- Imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on IFAST App infrastructure;
- Engaging in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of IFAST App (or any part thereof) and providing deeplinks into IFAST App (or any part thereof) without prior permission of Company;
- Spamming IFAST App/Company or any other Users including by uploading, posting, emailing, IFAST NOTIFICATIONS & EMAILS, transmitting or otherwise making available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Using IFAST App or the contact details of Users for transmitting marketing and promotional mailers/ Offensive messages/ messages or communications using any media that are unrelated to recruitment or sending unsolicited commercial communications with misleading subject lines in order to intentionally obfuscate the original message.
- Hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information that:
- Violates any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation for the time being in force;
- Belongs to another person and to which you have no right;
- Infringes, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of the Company or any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary rights;
- Contains computer viruses, or other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or interfere with or limit the functioning of IFAST App, or any other computer system or resource;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling in any manner, any content which is or may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, blasphemous, vulgar, pornographic, paedophilic, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- That harms minors in any way;
- That threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
In case of any misuse of the services offered by IFAST App, ADNAC reserves its rights to take any actions as it may deem fit, including (i) suspending or terminating your access to IFAST App and/or the ADNAC’s products and/or service, forthwith and without any notice; (ii) removing or disabling any content which is non-compliant with the Terms and Conditions; and/or (iii) reporting the incident/ misuse to relevant authorities and/or initiating any legal proceedings. In case your misuse of IFAST App results in or is likely to result in any loss or depletion of revenue, reputation or customer base of ADNAC, ADNAC additionally reserves its right to seek adequate relief against the said misuse, including relief by way of damages, injunction, etc.
The user shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
ADNAC . will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components. The subscription of a user shall be subject to Quotas as applicable and as advised. E-Mails provided as part of contact details are expected to be genuine and access to such email accounts is available to authorised personnel only.
ADNAC . shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Payments for the services offered by IFAST App shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of ADNAC. ADNAC offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. ADNAC gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. ADNAC undertakes no liability for free services. ADNAC reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
Unless otherwise specified and notwithstanding anything contained in any other agreement or arrangement, by whatever name called, the performance obligation of ADNAC (service provider) is to provide access of its on-line portal to the customer for the duration of the subscription period & reference to any usage, by whatever name called or any other performance obligation, if any, is to provide the upper limit for consumption, which by itself, does not create any additional performance obligation upon ADNAC
Subscriber ( Candidate & Organization)/user acknowledges and agrees that ADNAC/IFAST App, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a subscriber ( Candidate & Organization)/user against any amount(s) payable by Subscriber ( Candidate & Organization)/user to ADNAC under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services.
ADNAC . further reserves its right to post the data on the website or application IFAST App or on such other affiliated sites and publications as ADNAC . may deem fit and proper at no extra cost to the subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) / user.
The subscription / agreement between ADNAC and the subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) / user is not a "non-poach agreement" nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" in as much as ADNAC / IFAST App is a public site and all information posted by ADNAC goes to the public domain except information / data which is specifically assigned a non-public / private character.
Any agreement for a subscription / usage entered into by ADNAC does not confer exclusivity of service on any subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) / user.
ADNAC will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a subscriber ( Candidate & Organization)) and a party contracted through the site. In case ADNAC . is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names ADNAC . ADNAC however will abide with any court order served on it through due process. ADNAC controls and operates this Platform from its headquarters in Noida and makes no representation that the materials on IFAST App are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website or application from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to IFAST App or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by ADNAC, it should not be held responsible for the same. ADNAC assumes no responsibility for such mails.
The services provided by the website or applications maintained, operated or owned by ADNAC do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) or user.
ADNAC has no agents and does not operate through any agents save for those specifically mentioned on the home page of the website or application.
The Terms and conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of IFAST App. Any person using IFAST App in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of IFAST App shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
If any dispute arises between a user/users and ADNAC arising out of use of IFAST App or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by the Company. Decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
Job Seekers & Companies
1. The resume/ insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, free of cost.
2. ADNAC offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/ insertion or information/data is fed by the user.
3. ADNAC neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
4. ADNAC would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond ADNAC's reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
5. It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of ADNAC by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. ADNAC assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of ADNAC.
6. Uploading of multiple resumes beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle ADNAC to remove the Resumes without notice to the subscriber ( Candidate & Organization). 6.a This service is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
7. ADNAC reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
8. This free service entitles the user alone i.e the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
9. ADNAC has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
10. ADNAC undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber ( Candidate & Organization).
11. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants. ADNAC shall not be responsible for such insertions / data being accessed by its subscriber ( Candidate & Organization)s or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by the user while using the privacy settings.
12. Although ADNAC will make all possible efforts to adhere to these privacy settings, it will not be responsible for a resume being seen by a blocked user for any reason. For best privacy settings it is recommended that you do not allow your resume to be searched at all.
13. The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without ADNAC Business Solutions LLP's prior written consent.
14. All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
15. On registration you agree to: a) Making your resume searchable to clients registered with iFASTof ADNAC. We recommend that you read the privacy settings carefully and ADNAC will not be held responsible for contacts/mails received by you. b) Receive job alerts (mails detailing jobs that match your profile as entered on IFAST App) via email. You may remove yourself from the job alert email database by resetting this option in the Privacy Setting section of your resume c) Receive promotional mailers/ special offers. You may remove yourself from the promotional mailer email database by resetting this option on the Privacy Setting section of your resume. d) For uploading your genuine KYC. e) For Candidates for Uploading all your past experience salary slips f) Organizations for verifying candidates documents and not misusing them. g) For using candidate KYC and previous employee details only for closing of Job Posting purpose and not for any data gathering or malpractice thereof. H) For sending offer letter in a standardized format.
16. The user agreement between a user/subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) and ADNAC will be treated as having been terminated in the following events: ( i ) On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) engages the services of the website or application; or ( ii ) In case the user/subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with ADNAC, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of ADNAC; or ( iii )On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
17. The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website or application.
18. Through our resume upload service, your resume is also made a part of IFAST App's proprietary database, accessed only by companies/recruiter registered with us. Please log into your account and set the visibility of the resume as desired by you, here you can selectively block a company/recruiter from accessing your resume. (Please note that the confidentiality settings of the resume which has been made part of the exclusive database is independent of the confidentiality settings of the resume made part of the free search service)
19. ADNAC offers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume is put on display.
20. ADNAC neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective employer/organization which down loads the information and uses it to contact the prospective employee / visitor / user / subscriber ( Candidate & Organization).
21. ADNAC would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, and particulars supplied by subscriber ( Candidate & Organization)s due to reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond ADNAC's reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
22. It shall be the sole prerogative and responsibility of the individual to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume being displayed by ADNAC for going out of station or in station for any job / interview and ADNAC assumes no responsibility in respect thereof.
23. The subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) shall be creating and having sole access of all the information received through IFAST App, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) and ADNAC shall not be responsible for data loss/theft or data/corruption or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. ADNAC undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber ( Candidate & Organization).
24. The subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) undertakes that the data/information provided by him is true and correct in all respects.
25. The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website or application
26. This subscription is not transferable i.e. it is for the same person throughout the period of subscription.
27. The subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) undertakes that the data/information provided by him is true and correct in all respects.
28. The subscriber ( Candidate & Organization) shall have no right to demand any information regarding the organizations to whom the resume has been sent and ADNAC would be under no legal or other obligation to disclose/reveal the particulars of such organizations.
29. The liability, if any, of ADNAC is limited to extent of the amount paid by the subscriber ( Candidate & Organization).
30. ADNAC uses an automated algorithm to match jobs against the keywords/attributes present in the profile submitted by the user, and hence offers no guarantee nor warranties that the jobs sent in the iFAST Notifications & Emails will be relevant to the profile.
31. ADNAC neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective employer/organization whose details are sent in the IFAST Notifications & Emails.
32. By opting for this service you are agreeing to receive details of Jobs from IFAST App, on your mobile, till the tenure of the service.
33. ADNAC will try its utmost best to try and deliver all IFAST NOTIFICATIONS & EMAILS sent, however, it does not take any responsibility for IFAST NOTIFICATIONS & Emails not delivered (which may be on account of phones being out of order, operator network problems, SIM not being used anymore etcetera). It does take the responsibility of the IFAST NOTIFICATIONS & Emails leaving its vendor IFAST NOTIFICATIONS & EMAILS gateway.